At Pet Parents®, we want to help your customers care for their adult & senior dogs! Our products help with many senior dog needs, and can help keep your customer's home clean and their pet family healthy and happy!
How Diapers Help Customers With Adult & Senior Dogs
Dogs in Heat/Pregnancy Prevention/Postpartum
- Help your customer keep their home spotless during their dog's heat, prevent any unwanted pregnancies, or help customer's adult pups through postpartum. Washable dog diapers are perfect for covering, protecting, and Preventing messes or accidents. Fecal or Urinary Incontinence
- If your customer's dog is losing bladder or bowel control, don’t let them be discouraged. Our dog diapers will always be there to stop the leak when he or she can’t. Paralysis
- Our diapers will help your customer's pet have a better quality of life. UTI in Dogs
- When your customer's pup has a UTI, they may be having difficulty urinating in the right places, and they could be constantly licking those areas. Help protect your customer's pup and prevent accidents with our dog diapers.
Why Pet Parents® Dog Diapers?
- Pet Parents® washable diapers provide a 30% greater value to the end consumer than others in the market. This is because we are dedicated to providing solutions to your customer’s most common issues that address the issue from multiple angles.
- Customers are 5x more likely to research online and then go into a store to buy a product rather than simply buy online. This is especially true for our diapers as they are need it now products. Your customers refuse to wait when their pets' health or their home cleanliness is at stake.
How Belly Bands Help Customers With Adult & Senior Dogs
Cover Surgical Wounds
- If your customer's pup needs extra protection post-surgery, our belly bands can cover certain areas to help prevent infection. Spot Marking
- If your customer is having issues with their dog marking his territory in the house, let us help them take back control. Urinary Incontinence
- If your customer's dog is losing bladder control, our Belly Bands will be there to stop the leak when he can’t.
Why Pet Parents® Belly Bands?
- Pet Parents® washable belly bands provide a 30% greater value to the end consumer than others in the market. This is because we are dedicated to providing quality solutions to your customer’s most common concerns and address the issue from multiple angles.
- Our belly bands are tested and designed with your store in mind. From our unique packaging, to the designs and quality of our products, every aspect of has been tested and backed up with data to ensure you are getting the most sales per square foot.
How Pawtect® Pads Help Customers With Adult & Senior Dogs
- Is your customer's pup expecting? Our pads are the perfect solution as they lock in fluids fast, protecting the home, keeping their pups clean, and providing padded comfort during a difficult time. Incontinence
- If your customer's pup is having constant accidents in the home, our Pawtect® Pads help to save their furniture and keep their home clean. Post Surgery Pad
- Did your customer's pup recently have a surgery? Our pads can help provide a comfortable space for them to recover that is effortless to clean. Crate Liner/Under Bowls
- Perfect for customer's with pups having accidents in their crates, and dogs who get more water or food on the floor than in their mouth.
Why Pet Parents® Pawtect® Pads?
- Unlike other pads on the market, Pet Parents® Pawtect® Pads provide additional value to your customers through their wide variety of use cases, WICKQUICK® Anti-Tracking technology and STICKYPAW™ No Slip grip. Perfect for housebreaking puppies, protecting crates, protecting furniture from pet fur and smell, lining kennels and playpens, under food bowls or litter boxes, and travel. Our Pawtect® Pads can do it all!
Turmeric & Curcumin Supplement
How Turmeric & Curcumin Supplements Can Help Customers With Adult & Senior Dogs
This supplement has premium ingredients that provides powerful joint support and helps maintain a normal inflammatory response. Perfect for helping dogs with hip pain & joint issues stay healthy and active!
Why Pet Parents® Turmeric & Curcumin Supplement?
- Our branded 'super ingredients' are clinically-proven to be more impactful for your pup. In our Turmeric & Curcumin we use the branded 'super ingredient' CurQmin™. It is a strong form of Curcumin that helps maintain healthy bone & joint function, supporting occasional discomfort, and stiffness & soreness.
- Out Tumeric and Curcumin SoftSupps® also contain BioPerine® which is a patented extract from black pepper fruits that has been clinically studied to promote the enhancement of bioavailability of curcuminoids and other ingredients' molecules.
Hip & Joint Supplement
How Hip & Joint Supplements Can Help Customers With Adult & Senior Dogs
Whether your customer's dog needs support while chasing a ball at the park, or their older pup struggles to jump on the couch, these hip & joint supplements for dogs are the best solution. Help your customer's pup by providing a supplement that promotes joint lubrication & strength all while supporting overall hip & joint health.
Why Pet Parents® Hip & Joint Supplement?
- Our branded 'super ingredient', PurforMSM®, is one of the purest forms of MSM in the world. It can help joint health by maintaining the cushion between the pup's joints to support overall mobility & provide relief from joint stress.
- Our Hip & Joint SoftSupps® also contain Balanced Kollagen® which is a natural eggshell membrane that provides premium support for mobility by helping maintain healthy bone and joint junction.
How Multi-Vitamin Supplements Can Help Customers With Adult & Senior Dogs
Multi-vitamins offer a premium blend of ingredients that support all around daily health and can help give your customer's pup the nutrients he or she needs!
Why Pet Parents® 5-in-1 Multi-Vitamin Supplement?
- Your customer's wouldn't buy supplements from you if their pup won't eat it. Our multi-vitamin leads with meats and veggies like chicken, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, and carrots to provide the best nutrition and taste.
- Our Multivitamins contain the branded ingredient PurforMSM®. This is one of the purest forms of MSM in the world. It provides a multitude of health promoting benefits such as joint health like regulating inflammatory markers and improving joint stress. PurforMSM® is also used to improve immune and respiratory systems, and providing a well rounded, clinically proven, balance of a dog's body.
How Gnawtlers® Help Customers With Adult & Senior Dogs
Dogs Who Likes to Chew
- Our split elk antler is perfect for an older dog’s sensitive teeth! It is softer, allowing for an endless amount of chewing! Bored Dogs
- The split elk antler’s bone marrow is exposed. The bone marrow will help keep dogs attention on chewing, creating a stimulating activity.
Why Pet Parents® Gnawtlers®?
- Just like every other product we make, our Gnawtlers® are meticulously checked and sorted to ensure you are getting the best. We go where others can’t to ensure you are giving your customers the safest, highest quality antlers on the market. Unlike other processed and dyed options, our Grade-A , naturally shed Gnawtlers® are collected in the rocky mountain and heartland regions of the USA for their weight, density, color, & shape. From there, they are meticulously sorted, weighed, cut, sanded, vacuum sealed, & labeled.
- Unlike other processed & dyed options, Gnawtlers® have no odor, no mess, & even after hours & hours of gnawing, making them perfect dog toys for aggressive chewers.
- Our antlers are specially selected Grade A premium raw antlers from the rocky mountain & heartland regions of the USA. Our pieces are scrutinized from their original raw form laying on the forest ground all the way to your store!
ADULT & SENIOR DOG KIT
Our belly bands & dog diapers are paw-fect for a variety of different issues your customer may be facing with their adult or senior dog. For extra protection they can slide our pee pads in necessary areas to help soak up unwanted messes. Your customer will want to throw in some SoftSupps® to support their pup's health and some Gnawtlers® as a healthy and rewarding treat for being such a good dog!