At Pet Parents®, we want to help your customers with all of their pet health needs! We have the best products to keep pet families happy & healthy!
How Bladder Supplements Can Help Customers Wanting to Support Their Dog's Health
Bladder supplements help support a healthy urinary tract, bladder, and kidneys. It also helps prevent UTIs as well helping to flush bad bacteria from the bladder which may cause an infection.
Why Pet Parents® Bladder Supplement?
- Our supplement has the branded 'super ingredient', Pacran®. It is a scientifically proven cranberry product for urinary tract health. It uses the whole cranberry complex to promote optimal bladder health.
- Pumpkin seed extract is another key ingredient in this supplement which is very beneficial for promoting bladder health.
How Probiotic Supplements Can Help Customers Wanting to Support Their Dog's Health
Probiotic Supplements work to promote a healthy gut helping to lessen gas, pain, and help treat dog diarrhea.
Why Pet Parents® Probiotic Supplement?
- Our Probiotic SoftSupps™ consist of the patented organism MS-99®. This probiotic helps maintain gut flora in the digestive tact & provides a source of beneficial intestinal bacteria.
- Our pumpkin ingredient not only makes your customer's pup wag their tail over a treat, it’s also loaded with fiber, vitamins, & minerals, that support the digestive tract, helping relieve an upset stomach & treat diarrhea helping to minimize the chances of unwanted accidents in the home.
- Our ingredient Fructooligosaccharides, helps grow beneficial bacteria to support healthy detoxification for dogs.
- Papaya & natural enzymes support natural gut bacteria & bowel health, and our 5 B CFU proprietary probiotic & prebiotic blend helps promote intestinal well-being.
How Multi-Vitamin Supplements Can Help Customers Wanting to Support Their Dog's Health
A multi-vitamin is always a good idea for your customer's pup! Whether it’s to promote skin & coat health, hip & joint support, immune & intestinal function or to help maintain heart health, dog multivitamin chews cover all the bases to keep your customer's fur-baby covered!
Why Pet Parents® Multi-Vitamin Supplement?
- Our Multivitamins contain the branded ingredient PurforMSM®. This is one of the purest forms of MSM in the world. It provides a multitude of health promoting benefits such as joint health like regulating inflammatory markers and improving joint stress. PurforMSM® is also used to improve immune and respiratory systems, and providing a well rounded, clinically proven, balance of a dog's body.
How Calming Supplements Can Help With Customers Wanting to Support Their Dog's Health
For stressful situations, such as traveling, loud noises, hospitalization, moving or other situations that may cause anxiousness, our calming chews for dogs can help keep your customer's fur-baby calm & relaxed.
Why Pet Parents® Calming Supplement?
- Our soft chew calming supplements contain the clinically proven branded form of L-Theanine, Suntheanine®, which is extremely beneficial in promoting a sense of relaxation in your customer's anxious fur-baby.
How Allergy Supplements Can Help Customers Wanting to Support Their Dog's Health
Help your customer's fur-baby relieve their sniffles and scratching from allergies! Dog allergy supplements help relieve all discomfort from allergies with their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Why Pet Parents® Allergy Supplement?
- Our supplement has a branded 'super ingredient', Bio-Mos®, that is a prebiotic- type that helps promote the body’s innate resistance to pathogens, helping support a healthy immune system in all dogs.
- Our Allergy SoftSupps™ also contain wild Alaskan salmon oil which promotes a response to seasonal allergies and healthy skin.
Skin & Coat Supplement
How Skin & Coat Supplements Can Help Customers Wanting to Support Their Dog's Health
Skin & Coat Supplements are the perfect addition to your customer's dogs diet! Skin & coat supplements provide the essential vitamins & minerals needed for a healthy skin & coat. Goodbye itchy skin and hello healthy, supple looking skin!
Why Pet Parents® Skin & Coat Supplement?
- Our Skin & Coat SoftSupps™ consist of the clinically-proven branded form of fish oil, Epax®, biotin, a powerful B Vitamin that nourishes the coat and maintains healthy skin, as well as other ingredients that still provide nutrition such as salmon, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, and carrots, instead of fillers like rice and oats that majority of other supplements use.
Hip & Joint Supplement
How Hip & Joint Supplements Can Help Customers Wanting to Support Their Dog's Health
Whether your customer's dog needs support while chasing a ball at the park, or their older pup struggles to jump on the couch, these hip & joint supplements for dogs are the best solution. Help your customer's pup by providing a supplement that promotes joint lubrication & strength all while supporting overall hip & joint health.
Why Pet Parents® Hip & Joint Supplement?
- Our branded 'super ingredient', PurforMSM®, is one of the purest forms of MSM in the world. It can help joint health for dogs by maintaining cushion between joints to support overall mobility & joint stress recovery.
- Our Hip & Joint SoftSupps™ also contain Balanced Kollagen® which is a natural eggshell membrane that provides premium support for mobility by helping maintain healthy bone and joint junction.
Turmeric & Curcumin Supplement
How Turmeric & Curcumin Supplements Can Help Customers Wanting to Support Their Dog's Health
Turmeric & Curcumin Supplements have natural ingredients that provide powerful joint support and helps maintain a normal inflammatory response. Making it great for a dog with hip pain & joint issues!
Why Pet Parents® Turmeric & Curcumin Supplement?
- Our branded 'super ingredients' are clinically-proven to be more impactful for a pup. In our Turmeric & Curcumin we use the branded 'super ingredient' CurQmin™. It is a strong form of Curcumin that helps maintain healthy bone & joint function, supporting occasional discomfort, and stiffness & soreness.
- Our Tumeric and Curcumin SoftSupps™ also contain BioPerine® which is a patented extract from black pepper fruits that has been clinically studied to promote the enhancement of bioavailability of curcuminoids and other ingredients' molecules.