At Pet Parents® we create solutions to help your customers raise their puppies right! Let our products keep your customer's home clean and their pet family healthy and happy!
How Diapers Help Customers With Puppies
- If your customer's pup gets overly-excited when visitors come over, our dog diapers are perfect for easing the worry & preventing mess! Travel
- Is your customer going on a trip with their puppy? Make sure they pack our diapers! With one on the pup, one on-hand, and one just in case, they will be there to prevent accidents so there's no need to worry about messy clean ups. House Training
- Our diapers help limit messes while your your customer is potty training their puppy, saving their floors and furniture!
Why Pet Parents® Dog Diapers?
- Pet Parents® washable diapers provide a 30% greater value to the end consumer than others in the market. This is because we are dedicated to providing solutions to your customer’s most common issues that address the issue from multiple angles.
- Customers are 5x more likely to research online and then go into a store to buy a product rather than simply buy online. This is especially true for our diapers as they are need it now products. Your customers refuse to wait when their pets' health or their home cleanliness is at stake.
How Belly Bands Can Help Customers With Puppies
- If your customer's puppy is marking his territory in their house, let us help them take back control. Our belly bands are sure to protect anything your customer's puppy tries to claim. Cover Surgical Wounds
- If your customer's pup is licking wounds post surgery, our belly bands can keep them covered to help prevent infection. House Training
- Our bands will help limit urinary messes while your customer is potty training their puppy! Saving their floors and furniture!
Why Pet Parents® Belly Bands?
- Pet Parents® washable belly bands provide a 30% greater value to the end consumer than others in the market. This is because we are dedicated to providing quality solutions to your customer’s most common concerns and address the issue from multiple angles.
- Our belly bands are tested and designed with your store in mind. From our unique packaging, to the designs and quality of our products, every aspect of has been tested and backed up with data to ensure you are getting the most sales per square foot.
How Pawtect™ Pads Help Customers With Puppies
- house training a new pup can be stressful for your customers. Let our Pawtect™️ pads be there to protect their floors all while blending in to their home! The best part? They are easy to wash and can be reused again and again. Crate Liner/Under Bowls
- Some days your customers get caught at work and could come to their sweet pup having an accident in their crate. Our pads can also help customers with pups who seem to get more water or food on the floor than in their mouth. Let our pads help keep your customer's home mess free!
Why Pet Parents® Pawtect™ Pads?
- Unlike other pads on the market, Pet Parents® Washable Pawtect™ Pads provide additional value to your customers through their wide variety of use cases, WICKQUICK® Anti-Tracking technology and STICKYPAW™ No Slip grip. Perfect for housebreaking puppies, protecting crates, protecting furniture from pet fur and smell, lining kennels and playpens, under food bowls or litter boxes, and travel. Our Pawtect™ Pads can do it all!
How Gnawtlers® Can Help Customers With Puppies
- Our split elk Gnawtlers® are a softer antler option, making them easier for puppies to chew! Keeping them busy for hours! Bored Puppy
- The marrow in split elk gnawtlers is exposed, keeping your customers pup's attention on chewing the gnawtler, not their shoes!
Why Pet Parents® Gnawtlers®?
- Just like every other product we make, our Gnawtlers® are meticulously checked and sorted to ensure you are getting the best. We go where others can’t to ensure you are giving your customers the safest, highest quality antlers on the market. Unlike other processed and dyed options, our Grade-A , naturally shed Gnawtlers® are collected in the rocky mountain and heartland regions of the USA for their weight, density, color, & shape. From there, they are meticulously sorted, weighed, cut, sanded, vacuum sealed, & labeled.
- Unlike other processed & dyed options, Gnawtlers® have no odor, no mess, & even after hours & hours of gnawing, making them perfect dog toys for aggressive chewers.
- Our antlers are specially selected Grade A premium raw antlers from the rocky mountain & heartland regions of the USA. Our pieces are scrutinized from their original raw form laying on the forest ground all the way to your store!
How SoftSupps™ Help Customers With Puppies
Our supplements can help at all ages of dog’s lives! Each one promotes dog health and helps prevent health concerns.
Why Pet Parents® SoftSupps™?
- Your customer's wouldn't give their pup something if they won’t eat it. Our supplements lead with meats and veggies like chicken, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, and carrots to provide the best nutrition and taste.
- Our SoftSupps™ contain clinically proven branded 'Super Ingredients'. These ingredients increase efficacy & are more effective than commonly used basic forms of the ingredients.
- Pet Parents® SoftSupps™ contain 25-3000% more active ingredients than our competitors
NEW PUPPY KIT
Our belly bands & dog diapers will give your customer back control and protect their any messes that come with having a puppy. For added protection, our Pawtect™ Pads can easily slide into problem areas in your customer's home. In the process of training the new pup, our SoftSupps™ and Gnawtlers® can act as healthy, rewarding treats!